The Gel Ingredients
Below is the ingredient list for The Gel
- Aloe Vera: a powerful cooling herb which helps to absorb other nutrients and has been known to control blood sugar, increase energy production, promote heart health, and help with soothing skin ailments with its’ support of liver function.
- Chaste Tree Fruit: this herb has been shown to help balance hormones released by the pituitary gland, and is also known for supporting reproductive health, lessening the symptoms of PMS such as headaches, bloating, tender breasts, hot flashes, inflammation, and irritability.
- Ginko Biloba: an ancient herb (it was already around during the dinosaur era!) that has been shown to fight inflammation, improve brain function and memory, and reduce anxiety, depression.
- Wild Yam Root: an herb known for its’ role in bone health, increased energy and libido, menstrual balancing properties, and digestive support.
- Green Tea Leaf: loaded with antioxidants, shown to improve brain function, fat loss, lowers risk of cancer
- Licorice Root: shown to be an anti-inflammatory and immune boosting herb, which also soothes the stomach, heart burn, and helps heal GI problems.
- Horny Goat Weed (epimedium): known to enhance libido, relieve fatigue, help with nerve pain, arthritis, kidney and liver disorders, cancer.
- Velvet Bean (murcuna puriens): great potential to heal nervous system disorders, depression, combat stress, enhance mood, help with addiction recovery, increase libido, and is anti-aging and body-building due to boosting hgh naturally in the body.
FILLERS, CARRIERS, & AGENTS
- Acrylates: a salt or an altered organic compound called an ester, which has binding abilities.
- Ascorbic Acid: a nutrient found in vitamin c, a water soluable antioxidant that helps heal wounds and has a large role to play in collagen production.
- EDTA (edetate disodium): a chelating agent that cleanses the blood of heavy metals and lowers calcium levels in the blood, thus helping to strengthen bones.
- Potassium Sorbate Extract: a safe food-grade preservative made from an inactive salt of sorbic acid that in the presence of water, dissolves and then is converted into the active form of sorbic acid at a low pH.
- Phenoxyethanol: a non toxic cosmetic skin care preservative
- Caprylyglycol: an alcohol-derived component found in many creams and ointments as an organic, antimicrobial skin conditioning agent. It comes from caprylic acid, a natural fatty acid found in many oils.
- Sorbic Acid: a natural organic compound used as a food preservative.
- Sodium Hydroxide: an inorganic compound used to control the pH levels in cosmetics and personal care products.
- PEG 33, 8 dimethicone and 14 (polymers of ethylene oxide): emollient and thickeners found in skin creams and cosmetics, which helps to deliver other ingredients deep into the skin.
- Tocopherols (soy): compounds that together make up a form of vitamin E, a fat soluble nutrient which helps to stabilize cell membranes. ***NOTE: vitamin e is derived from soy but this product contains no soy. it is 100% soy-free.
- Natural Plant Extract: a substance that has a desirable property that is removed from the tissue of a plant and usually is treated with a solvent.
The Gel is Paraben and Sodium Laural Sulfate free and is made of non GMO ingredients. The animals used are all used for food and they are raised on high quality Australian pastures, are grass-fed and free range.
If you have questions or are interested, click here to contact me