HOW TO DO A STEAK DAY
If you ever get to 2 pounds over your LIW (Last Injection Day Weight), It is important that you do a steak day THAT DAY. Do not wait!
*If you wait, the weight won’t just drop off, it will go from ‘temporary storage’ into ‘long term’ storage and you will need to change your LIW.
From what I have read and experienced, the traditional HCG Steak day gets the best results of an immediate weight drop when you are 2 pounds over your LIW.
Instructions for a traditional HCG Steak Day
- Eat nothing all day until at least 6pm.
- Drinks TONS of water, green tea, some black coffee. No sugar or milk products.
- Dinner: Eat a VERY large steak with a large tomato or an apple
Any steak seems to work from what I can tell, but feel free to test your favorite steaks on different steak days to see if your results vary.
- Rib Eye, New York, Filet, Top sirloin, Porterhouse, T-Bone, etc all seem to be fine.
- I do NOT think that meat such as Tri Tip, Hamburgers, Brisket, or Prime Rib are good options however.
I do think that the Steak Day described above does achieve the best results. However, I have included some alternatives that can have a positive result and a good weight drop. I have found most to be effective.
Alternates to Steak on a ‘Steak Day’
- Substitute the steak with roasted chicken but eat a BIG portion, ALOT
- Substitute the steak with eggs: 6-10 eggs
Some people find that they can divide the protein into 2 meals, and have 2 apples.
*if you choose this option, it is a good idea to eat a small to medium size piece of steak or chicken however, rather than the VERY large piece recommended in the traditional Steak Day.
- Lunch: steak or plain chicken and an apple
- Dinner: steak or plain chicken and an apple
I find that eliminating fruit works best for me personally
- Lunch: steak or plain chicken and asparagus or spinach
- Dinner: steak or plain chicken and asparagus, spinach, or tomato
- Alternate: Eat 3 eggs 3 times throughout the day
You might also test turkey instead of chicken, as long as it is plain: this doesn’t work for everyone. You will have to test this out for yourself.
You might want to you try some of these methods and other alternatives to a steak day, when you are 1.5 pounds over, and see which protocols work best for you personally, before you ever hit that ‘2 pound’ over mark.
Good luck! Enjoy your exploration! Let me know how it goes.